Security and Environmental Monitoring
The power to read, hear, see, do and analyze
Our technology based on SARA (Situational Awareness and Response Assistant) helps protect your people and your property in order to prevent disruptions to your business.
Sensors throughout your facility trigger alerts to your communication devices
Sensors exist to monitor just about anything in any environment. If all of your sensors and environmental controls are integrated with SARA, then real-time alerts will be generated if a system fails, environmental event occurs, a life safety situation arises or a hazardous substance is detected. With alerts detailing the situation delivered to responders via their designated communication devices, potential threats to people, property, business operations and convenience/comfort can be investigated and hopefully fixed before a disaster occurs, inventories are lost, or people are inconvenienced.
Environmental, security and life safety monitoring for any part of your business
- Environmental Monitoring – Temperature, water, humidity, smoke, flame, glass break
- Integration with environmental & security control systems already in place
- Security Monitoring – Doors, windows, closets, storage areas
- Life Safety – Fixed Help/Panic Buttons, Mobile Help/Panic Buttons or integration to life safety systems already in place
- Broadcast Notification – Send quick messages to certain groups in your business or all employees
Pre-defined, on-demand and segmented notifications
It’s also possible – and important – to set up alerts to differentiate between different types of emergencies. For example, one alarm could signal a fire, which means people need to evacuate immediately, while another alarm could indicate a tornado, which means people need to shelter in place. Both alerts can be set up not just to activate sirens and strobe lights but also send out appropriate instructions via emails, texts and phone calls. After the danger passes, everyone can be notified again with all-clear messages.
- Send alerts to mobile devices, two-way radios, paging systems, wallboards and desktops
- Integrate SARA with your phone system
- Prioritize alerts based on severity
But really, any organization in any industry will benefit from harnessing its critical data and making sure it reaches the people who need it without delay. Then they can do what needs to be done to save lives, protect property and business continuity, and prevent loss of convenience or comfort.
Technology based on SARA (Situational Awareness and Response Assistant) helps protect your people and your property in order to prevent disruptions or disaster to your business.