The need to access messages using the most convenient device available is moving from a nicety to a necessity.
- Access voice messages and voicemail settings from anywhere via Web Client
- Message Forwarding to email
- Automated Attendant with flexible greetings based on number dialed, or department/person reached
- Call routing based on caller ID
- Customizable system prompts and user interface
- Optional mobility client for access to presence, desktop dialing and screen pops, instant messaging, desktop faxing, mobility (cell phone integration).
Users enabled with an optional voice mailbox can take advantage of visual voice mail through the display of their deskphones. Visual voice mail allows you to navigate through, listen to and respond to voice mail messages through the interactive telephone display.
Effective call handling is a significant part of customer service, so it is essential to ensure incoming calls are handled efficiently and professionally. Greet callers with customized announcements based on incoming line or number dialed. Efficiently direct calls through helpful menu options directed at your clients and potential customers.
Remote Call Forwarding:
Remain available for incoming calls even when you are away from your desk. Remote call forwarding allows users to direct incoming calls to ring at any remote location. Calls can be forwarded to an answering service, mobile phone or home telephone.